UCAN Tropical Orange Performance Energy Packet
Luke's wants every customer to be happy with the purchases they make from us. Sometimes purchases don't work out, and we understand that. If a purchase you make from Luke's is not satisfactory to you, we want to do what we can to keep your business!
We also believe that products, with exception of certain defects that take more time to appear, maybe fairly evaluated within 30 days of use.
Purchased items can be returned at any point to us, new or used, within 30 days from the original invoice date. All returns require a receipt of purchase or some other proof of purchase showing the merchandise was purchased from Luke's Locker.
- To receive an exchange or refund for the full value of your purchase, products must be returned in new, store-bought condition within 30 days from the original invoice date.
- Products returned in used or worn condition within 30 days from the original invoice date can be exchanged for another item, or are eligible to receive a store credit for the full value of the purchase.
- Products returned beyond 30 days from the original invoice date may be eligible to receive store credit at the sole discretion of Luke's Locker.
A smart fueling strategy is key to athletic performance. UCAN Performance Energy, powered by SuperStarch®, gives athletes sustained energy for training and competition.
- UCAN Performance Energy delivers steady, long-lasting energy without sugar or stimulants to help you avoid the spike & crash.
- Pre-workout food that’s easy on the stomach; continue drinking UCAN during longer endurance training sessions for sustained energy.
- SuperStarch® is a patented, naturally cooked non-GMO food starch that delivers a slow-release of complex carbs to steady your blood sugar, keeping you fueled and feeling good throughout your training.
Our Orange flavor has 110 calories, 30g SuperStarch, 0g sugar, and added electrolytes (170mg sodium and 110mg potassium) in every serving.
This product is naturally sweetened, gluten-free, and vegan-friendly.
How to Use
- Pre-workout: Mix 1 serving with 8-12 oz water and shake vigorously, or add to food and stir until smooth. Consume 30-45 minutes before your workout. One serving delivers 60-90 minutes of sustained energy. For longer or more intense workouts, fuel with multiple servings of UCAN for extended energy.
- Mixing tips: Add desired amount of water to shaker bottle before adding UCAN powder. Add powder to water and shake vigorously. For a smoother consistency, let chill for a few hours or up to 48 hours. Shake again immediately before consuming.
- During workout: Drink a serving of UCAN every 60-90 minutes during longer endurance workouts. Most athletes “feed” with UCAN and consume a serving over 5-10 minutes rather than sipping it slowly like a traditional sports drink. Practice and see what works best for you.
- How to Make a UCAN Gel: Mixing your UCAN into a “gel” form is a convenient way to carry and consume UCAN for endurance athletes training and competing for several hours. Add one serving of UCAN to a bowl. Slowly pour water into the bowl (use 2-4 oz per serving) and stir vigorously until the UCAN is a paste-like consistency. Transfer to a gel flask and consume during exercise.