LESS IS MORE.
Ideal for runs up to 3 miles, the Nike Free RN 5.0 returns to its roots as a natural motion shoe. An updated flex groove pattern and modified midsole foam provides more flexibility than its predecessor, creating a barefoot sensation with every step. At the upper, breathable and stretchy mesh moves with your foot, while synthetic suede overlays provide stable support.
- This colorway knows the value of staying up late and running wild–particularly during the warm, welcoming months of summer. Because when something happens, it’s best to be ready.
- Stretch upper is designed to fit like a second skin.
- Low foam density lets your foot feel connected to the ground.
- Heel-to-toe grooves on the outsole and side of the midsole flex to give optimal flexibility with every step.
- Asymmetrical lacing system is placed on the side to relieve pressure on your instep.
- The absence of a heel counter gives freedom to your heel area while providing lockdown.
- Rubber pods on the forefoot and heel
- Offset: 6mm (14mm forefoot, 20 mm heel)
- Last: X3012- anatomical
- Shown: Obsidian Mist/Midnight Navy/Volt/Metallic Silver
- Style: AQ1289-400