HOKA ONE ONE Women’s Elevon 2
Elevon’s immediate lineage is Competitor Magazine’s Editor’s Choice award-winning HOKA ONE ONE® Vanquish — not a bad place to start. With its dual-layered midsole cushioning, Elevon takes comfort and responsiveness to new heights. That signature HOKA combination of super lightweight midsole and foot-cradling cushion offers a springy, premium ride. Elevon is topped with a lightweight, open engineered mesh upper, which offers a comfortable fit and optimal breathability. If you’re in the market to elevate your running experience, this lightweight, premium shoe is for you.
Luke's wants every customer to be happy with the purchases they make from us. Sometimes purchases don't work out, and we understand that. If a purchase you make from Luke's is not satisfactory to you, we want to do what we can to keep your business!
We also believe that products, with exception of certain defects that take more time to appear, maybe fairly evaluated within 30 days of use.
Purchased items can be returned at any point to us, new or used, within 30 days from the original invoice date. All returns require a receipt of purchase or some other proof of purchase showing the merchandise was purchased from Luke's Locker.
- To receive an exchange or refund for the full value of your purchase, products must be returned in new, store-bought condition within 30 days from the original invoice date.
- Products returned in used or worn condition within 30 days from the original invoice date can be exchanged for another item, or are eligible to receive a store credit for the full value of the purchase.
- Products returned beyond 30 days from the original invoice date may be eligible to receive store credit at the sole discretion of Luke's Locker.
- Asymmetrical tongue provides a secure feel
- Tongue features strategic cutouts for breathability
- Lightweight engineered mesh upper offers breathability and performance
- Top layer PROFLYTM midsole offers a responsive toe-off with a forgiving landing
- Extended heel provides more cushion underfoot and smoother transitions
- Features a deeper Active Foot Frame in the midsole for added support
- Strategic forefoot grooving offers increased flexibility during toe-off
- Crystal transparent rubber outsole provides a clean aesthetic
- RN 88276
Category: Neutral-Max Cushion
Preferred Ride: Plush
Weight: 10.1 oz
Offset: 5 mm
Forefoot: 28 mm
Heel: 33 mm