HOKA ONE ONE Men’s Carbon X 2
M CARBON X 2
Luke's wants every customer to be happy with the purchases they make from us. Sometimes purchases don't work out, and we understand that. If a purchase you make from Luke's is not satisfactory to you, we want to do what we can to keep your business!
We also believe that products, with exception of certain defects that take more time to appear, maybe fairly evaluated within 30 days of use.
Purchased items can be returned at any point to us, new or used, within 30 days from the original invoice date. All returns require a receipt of purchase or some other proof of purchase showing the merchandise was purchased from Luke's Locker.
- To receive an exchange or refund for the full value of your purchase, products must be returned in new, store-bought condition within 30 days from the original invoice date.
- Products returned in used or worn condition within 30 days from the original invoice date can be exchanged for another item, or are eligible to receive a store credit for the full value of the purchase.
- Products returned beyond 30 days from the original invoice date may be eligible to receive store credit at the sole discretion of Luke's Locker.
Positioned as an endurance racer, the Carbon X2 delivers the same propulsive speed as its predecessor in an adaptable silhouette geared for training and racing alike.
- Engineered mesh delivers breathable comfort
- Gusseted tongue provides lightweight, mid-foot lockdown
- Anatomical Achilles construction
- Removeable, molded EVA sockliner
- Carbon fiber plate delivers a smooth transition through the gait cycle
- PROFLY™ midsole gives a cushioned landing and propulsive toe-off
- Rubberized EVA outsole provides lightweight ground contact and responsive cushioning