Luke's wants every customer to be happy with the purchases they make from us. Sometimes purchases don't work out, and we understand that. If a purchase you make from Luke's is not satisfactory to you, we want to do what we can to keep your business!
We also believe that products, with exception of certain defects that take more time to appear, maybe fairly evaluated within 30 days of use.
Purchased items can be returned at any point to us, new or used, within 30 days from the original invoice date. All returns require a receipt of purchase or some other proof of purchase showing the merchandise was purchased from Luke's Locker.
- To receive an exchange or refund for the full value of your purchase, products must be returned in new, store-bought condition within 30 days from the original invoice date.
- Products returned in used or worn condition within 30 days from the original invoice date can be exchanged for another item, or are eligible to receive a store credit for the full value of the purchase.
- Products returned beyond 30 days from the original invoice date may be eligible to receive store credit at the sole discretion of Luke's Locker.
Premium GPS Running/Triathlon Watch with Wrist-based Heart Rate¹
- Offers advanced running and multisport features in a comfortable watch you can wear all day, and it only weighs 49 grams
- Provides elevation changes with a built-in barometer; altimeter and electronic compass help you keep your bearings
- Evaluates your training status to indicate if you’re undertraining or overdoing it and offers additional performance monitoring features
- Provides advanced dynamics² for running, cycling and swimming, including ground contact time balance, stride length and more
- Battery life: up to 2 weeks in watch mode, up to 24 hours in GPS mode, up to 50 hours in UltraTrac™ mode (with wrist-based heart rate), or up to 60 hours in UltraTrac™ mode (without wrist-based heart rate)
- Who cares that Forerunner 935 gives you rich data like running dynamics, wrist-based heart rate, training status, FTP and VO2 max? A dedicated athlete like you who’s ready to beat yesterday. This premium GPS running/triathlon watch helps you fine-tune your training and recovery to be a better athlete.