Brooks Women’s Glycerin 19
W Glycerin 19
Luke's wants every customer to be happy with the purchases they make from us. Sometimes purchases don't work out, and we understand that. If a purchase you make from Luke's is not satisfactory to you, we want to do what we can to keep your business!
We also believe that products, with exception of certain defects that take more time to appear, maybe fairly evaluated within 30 days of use.
Purchased items can be returned at any point to us, new or used, within 30 days from the original invoice date. All returns require a receipt of purchase or some other proof of purchase showing the merchandise was purchased from Luke's Locker.
- To receive an exchange or refund for the full value of your purchase, products must be returned in new, store-bought condition within 30 days from the original invoice date.
- Products returned in used or worn condition within 30 days from the original invoice date can be exchanged for another item, or are eligible to receive a store credit for the full value of the purchase.
- Products returned beyond 30 days from the original invoice date may be eligible to receive store credit at the sole discretion of Luke's Locker.
The ultimate in softness and supreme comfort, designed for runners who want pillowy soft cushioning. The Glycerin 19 with DNA LOFT offers our most plush underfoot experience yet — so runners enjoy comfort that goes the distance.
This shoe is for
The Glycerin 19 is perfect for neutral runners who believe there’s no such thing as too much cushioning. The plush internal fit and soft transitions keep runners surrounded by softness.
• More DNA LOFT than ever for extreme underfoot softness.
• Updated materials in the mesh upper provide a better fit.
Wear testers say
“This shoe felt good right from the start. There was no period of ‘breaking in’ or adjustment. The cushion, the ride, the arch support, the laces – all just worked together making it a good shoe.
SUPPORT – Neutral
MIDSOLE DROP – 10mm
WEIGHT – 9oz / 255.1g
ARCH – Medium, High
EXPERIENCE TYPE – Cushion
TECHNOLOGY – 3D Fit Print, DNA LOFT
USE Road Running/Walking